- A convenient video resource for congregations, clergy and individuals providing an authoritative view or voice on different topics.
- A flexible resource featuring Brite faculty that provide new ideas and information and creates “teachable moments.”
- An easily accessible and useful tool for pastors as they lead congregations in study, thought and devotion, in approximately 10 minutes.
- PLUS, each episode will include 1-minute4Worship and 1-minute “snapshot” of the topic for use in worship.
EPISODE 2 NOW AVAILABLE
EPISODE 2, Asking Good Questions: A Basic Tool for Doing Theology
Featuring: Namsoon Kang, Professor, World Christianity & Religions
EPISODE 2, 1-MINUTE4WORSHIP
EPISODE 1, Pentecost, One
Featuring Dr. Warren Carter, Professor of New Testament
EPISODE 1, 1-MINUTE4WORSHIP
Ways to Use Brite4U
1. Use with your Worship Team as they prepare for the season of Pentecost
2. Personal reflection & preparation for pastor
3. Use with your Evangelism or Church Growth Team – consider, where the Spirit is moving among us & how do we share it?
4. Pastor’s Class
5. A Pentecost emphasis in worship, using such settings as:
Coffee groups, Home gatherings, Fellowship dinner
6. Though not intended as a study, there are 4 sections to Dr. Carter’s presentation. Consider a 4 week study, “stop/start” use of Brite4U. Example: “What do you say after you’ve sung Happy Birthday? What does the celebration of Pentecost signify?” Stop & discuss.
7. How can you use Brite4U?
Ways to Use 1-minute4Worship
1. As a prologue to worship.
2. As a “preview” in worship, promoting a study of Pentecost
3. Within a sermon or to highlight a sermon series
(there are 3 sections within this 1-minute).
Worship & Liturgical