VICE PRESIDENT OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE
Brite Divinity School, affiliated with Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas, invites applications from qualified candidates for V.P. of Business and Finance. Related to the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Brite Divinity School maintains an ecumenical spirit as reflected in its curriculum and in the denominational and religious diversity of its student body and its faculty. Its close relationship with a major university and its location in an exciting metropolitan area further enrich its program in many ways. The School has an endowment in excess of $77 million and an operating budget of over $8.9 million.
Vice President reports to the President. Primary responsibilities are maintenance of sound fiscal policy, effective financial controls, and staff supervision, as well as strategic planning and institutional budgeting. Member of Executive Management Team. Liaison to Board of Trustees on financial, audit, and facilities management issues.
- CPA or Master’s degree in business, finance or related field.
- 3-5 years upper level management experience.
- In-depth working knowledge and experience in financial issues unique to non-profits (including such areas as accounting standards; endowment investment management; and IRS regulations and reporting).
- Strong working knowledge of financial technologies and internal controls.
- Interpersonal skills for developing and sustaining productive working relationships with diverse constituencies.
- Excellent strategic thinking and conceptual skills.
- Proven abilities in financial reporting and communications.
- Respect for the values of the Divinity School.
Brite is an EEO employer and maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment.
Review of applications will begin immediately with appointment depending on candidate’s availability. Applicants must apply online at http://www.hr.tcu.edu/300.htm. A resume and letter of interest addressed to D. Newell Williams, President, Brite Divinity School, should be attached at the end of the application in a Word document. Questions should be directed to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-257-5255. All search materials will be accorded the highest level of confidentiality.