- Complete the online application to your degree program of interest
- Provide the reference types you will need (as detailed in your application), the number you will need, and remember to send them the reference link found in your application.
- Pay the non-refundable $75 application fee online.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges, graduate schools and seminaries attended. They should be sent electronically to the following email address:
If transcripts cannot be sent electronically, please have them mailed in a sealed envelope directly from the institutions to the following:
Brite Divinity School
Office of Admissions
TCU Box 298130
Fort Worth, TX 76129
- If an international applicant, provide all requested supplementary documents to the Admissions Office.
- If a Masters Program applicant, you will need to schedule an admissions interview once you’ve completed your application and sent transcripts
- If a Doctoral Program applicant, please schedule a faculty interview with the appropriate program directors. The Office of Admissions can assist you with this component.