The President’s Staff Award For Outstanding Service
The President’s Staff Award for Outstanding Service is an annual award to an individual Texas Christian University staff member (exempt or non-exempt) for exemplary service to Brite Divinity School and the Brite community. Brite Faculty and Staff are not eligible for this award.
Criteria for Nomination
- Has attained a truly exemplary record of service and contributions to the welfare of the Brite community;
- Has demonstrated service and commitment above and beyond the normal expectations for the nominee’s position or duties;
- Has made a positive impact through effective interaction with faculty, staff, students, alumni, and other stakeholders of Brite Divinity School;
- Has provided visible support of Brite programs and events
- Has served as a member of the TCU staff (exempt or non-exempt) for at least five years; and,
- Currently serves in a three-quarters time (75% FTE) or greater staff position.
Nominations may be made online or delivered to Kathleen Winter in the President’s Office at TCU Box 298130. The deadline for nominations is Friday, March 26, 2021 at 11:00am.
The vice presidents of Brite Divinity School (Academics, Business, Advancement) will select three finalists.
Names of the three finalists and supporting documentation will be forwarded to the President who will select the recipient of the President’s Staff Award for Outstanding Service.The finalists and overall winner will be recognized during the Brite Spring Awards Celebration on Thursday, April 15, 2021. This year’s ceremony will be held virtually.
The recipient of the President’s Staff Award for Outstanding Service will receive a cash award and their picture will be prominently displayed in the Harrison Building.
President’s Staff Award Nomination